Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: General rules
PostPosted: 16 Jan 2021, o 19:07 
Administrator

Don't get caught!

Regardless of which method you choose, you should remember a few things to minimize the risk of getting caught. For this, you need to refer to the instructions below.

Before you go to the test...!

Read the cheat sheet in its entirety, take it easy. If you concentrate properly, I can guarantee that a single reading is enough. The point is that you should not waste time on the test wondering where in the cheat sheet you will find the relevant information.

Do not wear anything that will catch the teacher's eye. If you want to show off your new clothes, you have to wait. Your outfit should be average, you don't want it to attract the eye of the teacher. The clothing should be functional and adapted to the needs of the technique that you will use on a given day.

When you are in the room...

Take your usual seat, even if it's the first bench. Among the various techniques presented, you will also find those that will work well under the teacher's nose. If you change suddenly, you can be sure to be watched.

The biggest mistake is to stop writing when the teacher is close to us. You must not do this, even if you take it straight from the pen. Then write obvious sentences, pour water, and when the threat is over, simply delete it. Never look directly at the teacher, he is well aware that you are trying to locate him and he will increase vigilance. Instead, you might, for example, look at the ceiling from time to time, pretending to be thoughtful, or at the clock that usually hangs over the blackboard, finding the teacher's position out of the corner of your eye. Rely on the sense of hearing, listen to his steps. Each of the downloading techniques requires an individual approach.

Caught...

In my twelve years of education, I was never caught doing it. However, I had several situations in which I had to explain myself. It was only because of my composure that I always came out alive. You must never admit to cheating! The methods presented on the website, when used properly, are undetectable, so even if the teacher tells you to show your hands, do it. If you have a typical paper cheat sheet in your hand (after reading all the techniques you will laugh at people who are so cheating), make a little fuss, get up, do everything slowly, smiling, turn around gently and hide the cheat sheet so that it is not visible. Don't lose eye contact. Only self-confidence can save you. Illusionists do it, so why would you be worse? It's good if you have cheating companions in your class. In this situation, you can make an agreement that in the event of one of you failing, one of you will distract the class for a moment, for example by pretending that he fell off the chair while rocking or by pretending to choke. A moment of inattention by the teacher (after all, he is responsible for the students) will allow you to hide the cheat sheet.

Of course, with each technique you will find instructions on how to hide „evidence of the crime”. Regardless, a cool head and confidence are the foundation of success.

Completing the test...

Throw the cheat in your backpack or put it in your pocket for a few seconds before the bell rings. Do not make sudden movements, do not locate the teacher, even if he is watching you, he will not come up with what you are doing. Confusion at the end of the test is natural. All that's left for me to do is to congratulate you on your good result!

Post a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]